IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh
One of India’s three Union Territories, Chandigarh serves as the capital of the states of Haryana and Punjab. It also goes by the name The City Beautiful. The French architect Le Corbusier is credited with creating the city, which is regarded as a masterpiece of modernist architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has a robust economy and is home to several educational institutions. In India, Chandigarh is a popular tourist destination.
Chandigarh for IELTS Preparation
IELTS coaching in Chandigarh can help you prepare for the International English Language Testing System exam. This exam is required for many English-speaking countries, and it can be tough to pass if you’re not prepared. A good IELTS coach can help you improve your score and increase your chances of getting into the country of your choice.
IELTS Coaching In Chandigarh Course Details
The IELTS coaching in Chandigarh course details is designed to prepare students for the International English Language Testing System examination. The course will provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to obtain a high score on the IELTS examination. According to overseas education consultants, the course will also provide students with the opportunity to practice their English language skills in a real-world setting. The IELTS coaching in Chandigarh course details will be divided into four parts: listening, reading, writing, and speaking. The course will also include a review of the IELTS examination, as well as a practice test.
Before joining IELTS Coaching In Chandigarh Know about the IELTS module
There are two types of IELTS modules: the Academic Module and the General Training Module. Candidates are required to take the Academic Module if they are applying for a university program, professional registration, or training program. The General Training Module is suitable for those who are going to English-speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs.
IELTS Listening test is the second part of the IELTS exam, and it lasts for 30 minutes. The test is designed to assess your ability to understand spoken English. The test is divided into four sections, and each section contains a different type of listening material.
- IELTS listening test is a bit easier than the speaking test.
- The Listening test is in 4 sections. Each section gets progressively more difficult.
- You will have 60 minutes to complete the Listening test.
- The IELTS reading test is a bit easier than the speaking test.
- The Reading test is in 3 sections. Each section gets progressively more difficult.
- You will have 60 minutes to complete the Reading test.
The IELTS Reading test is designed to assess a wide range of reading skills, including:
- Ability to read for gist.
- Ability to read for specific information.
- Ability to read for detail.
- Ability to identify the main idea of a text.
- Ability to identify the author’s opinion.
- Ability to identify the structure of a text.
- Ability to identify the purpose of a text.
- Ability to identify the tone of a text.
- The IELTS writing test is a bit harder than the speaking test.
- The Writing test is in 2 sections.
- You will have 60 minutes to complete the Writing test.
The IELTS Writing test is designed to assess your ability to write academic English. It consists of two tasks:
Task 1: You will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to write a summary of the information in around 150 words.
Task 2: You will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
- The IELTS speaking test is a bit harder than the Listening test.
- The speaking test is in 2 sections.
- You will have 60 minutes to complete the speaking test.
IELTS speaking test is divided into three parts. Part one is an interview during which candidates may be asked about their interests, work, education, etc. And part two is a monologue on a given topic, during which candidates have one minute to prepare before speaking for two minutes. Part three is a discussion with the examiner during which candidates may be asked about the topic in part two, as well as other topics of interest.
Module of IELTS Examination
IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh help you in preparation all 4 module of IELTS examination. We understand the IELTS exam, and we have designed a course that is fully integrated with our experience and expertise in the field of IELTS training.
Our teachers are highly skilled and professional with many years of experience in IELTS. IELTS is the International English Language Testing System and the test is used for determining the readiness of students for higher education, immigration and employment in English speaking countries.
IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh offers you a wide range of courses to prepare for the IELTS test. The courses are designed to meet the needs of all types of students.